The Insurance Group is excited to announce that ProMark5, LLC dba The Insurance Group and The Medicare Store, LLC have been acquired by Level Four Group, a Division of Carr, Riggs & Ingram Capital, LLC (Level Four).
What is Not Changing?
- The current TIG staff will continue to serve producers with the same level of dedication and support as it has since its inception.
- Phone numbers will be unchanged.
- Our carrier relationships will not be disrupted; in fact, they have already been strengthened.
- We will continue to do business from the same office space in beautiful Dallas, TX.
- Contracting, licensing, and carrier hierarchies will remain unchanged and remain under ProMark5, LLC.
What is Changing?
- As of January 1st, 2017 The Insurance Group (TIG) will be rebranded as Level Four Insurance Services (LFIS).
- The website will be unveiled with a new look at www.levelfourinsurance.com and replace the current website.
- Email addresses will change to the new LFIS domain. To email your contact at LFIS simply use their first initial and full last name (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org) or see the contact sheet.
- In an effort to not disrupt your expected experience with us, we will continue to receive emails at our TIG domain for the foreseeable future.
Who is Level Four?
Level Four represents a group of dedicated and experienced financial services business partners to the accounting and financial advisory professions. It is the passion of Level Four to provide multi-partner accounting firms, motivated sole practitioners, and traditional financial advisors with the key to unlock their potential in the financial services marketplace. The Level Four model enables individuals and firms to embrace and achieve the concept of a multi-disciplinary practice. The Level Four comprehensive model encourages advisors with varying areas of specialty to work as a part of an ensemble team. This team approach allows advisors to have focus and efficiency in business growth as well as clients to receive financial advice from focused specialists in the areas of 401(k) and retirement plans, financial planning, estate planning, healthcare, long-term care and Medicare, retirement income, and wealth management.
What this means to you is that you now have a stronger, more efficient support structure to assist in any opportunity you come across.
The integration of both firms will greatly enhance the ability to meet the growing needs of agents, financial advisors and their clients. We look forward to providing you with continued support and access to new opportunities in the future.